New Orleans – FAQs
What is Aurea Experience 18
Aurea Experience 18 is a 2-day event where people can come together and learn how organizations are addressing collaboration challenges first-hand and building even more powerful customer relationships through intelligent real-time concepts. Attendees will hear from more than a dozen of the industry’s most forward thinking leaders and key players in employee engagement, digital workplace, and customer relationship management. In addition, conference goers will discover the latest innovations from Aurea, including upcoming product launches in Jive.
When and Where is Aurea Experience 18?
- Aurea Experience 18 takes place December 4-5 2018 at the Astor Crowne Plaza.
- Registration opens at 12 noon on December 4.
- Opening session begins at 3:00 pm on December 4.
- Closing session ends at 5:00 pm on December 5.
How can I get updates on the Conference Agenda?
- Join AureaWorks community here.
- Click here to view the agenda.
- Mobile App will be launched as we get closer to the event.
- CIO, CMO, CXO
- Business Leaders and Owners of IT, Corp Comms, Marketing, HR
- Community Managers
What is the hashtag for Aurea Experience 18?
Will there be a mobile app?
- Yes, we will have a mobile app which will be the go to guide for navigating Aurea Experience 18. View and manage your agenda, keep up with major events, and connect with your fellow attendees. More information will be available as we get closer to the event.
What is the attire?
- Attire for the Aurea Experience 18 is business casual.
What meals are served at Aurea Experience 18?
- Dinner on 4 December.
- Breakfast and lunch on December 5th.
Who do I contact for more information or if I have additional questions?
How do I register?
- Register via registration page: http://aurea.com/experience18-new-orleans
- Once your registration is confirmed, you will receive an invitation to register for individual tracks.
Is there a limit to how many people can attend from one company?
- No, there is not! Send as many people as you can. The event will provide many learning and networking opportunities.
I’m not a Jive customer. May I attend?
- Aurea Experience 18 is largely focused on product updates and content associated with Jive and Aurea CRM. With that in mind, any Aurea customer is welcome to attend and learn more about these solutions.
How do I make hotel reservations?
- Leverage this link.
- Phone 877-408-9661 – Ask for Aurea Experience 18 (or use the code QJW)
What is the hotel rate?
Can I bring a guest?
- We are limiting the event activities to registered conference attendees. A badge is required for all event activities.
Venue and Transportation
Where is the hotel located?
- The conference venue is the Astor Crowne Plaza
- Address: 739 Canal St, New Orleans, LA 70130
- Phone: (504) 962-0500
How do I get to the hotel?
- Taxis are readily available outside of Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport.
- City Shuttle – https://www.airportshuttleneworleans.com – Purchase your tickets online or at the kiosk at baggage claim when you arrive at the airport.
- Any questions – Call hotel concierge at 504-962-0570.
When should I plan to arrive and depart?
- The conference officially kicks off Tuesday, December 4 at 3:00pm with a Keynote session followed by reception and dinner. The last session ends at 5:00 pm on Wednesday, December 5.