Munich – FAQs
What is Aurea Experience 18
Aurea Experience 18 is a 2-day event where people can come together and learn how organizations are addressing collaboration challenges first-hand and building even more powerful customer relationships through intelligent real-time concepts. Attendees will hear from more than a dozen of the industry’s most forward thinking leaders and key players in employee engagement, digital workplace, and customer relationship management. In addition, conference goers will discover the latest innovations from Aurea, including upcoming product launches in Jive and Aurea CRM.
When and Where is Aurea Experience 18?
- Aurea Experience 18 takes place 12-13 November 2018 at Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski Munich.
- Registration opens at 12 noon on 12 November.
- Opening session begins at 3:00 pm on 12 November.
- Closing session ends at 5:00 pm on 13 November.
How can I get updates on the Conference Agenda?
- Join AureaWorks community here.
- Click here to view the agenda.
- Mobile App will be launched as we get closer to the event.
- CIO, CMO, CXO
- Business Leaders and Owners of IT, Corp Comms, Marketing, HR
- Community Managers
What is the hashtag for Aurea Experience 18?
Will there be a mobile app?
- Yes, we will have a mobile app which will be the go to guide for navigating Aurea Experience 18. View and manage your agenda, keep up with major events, and connect with your fellow attendees. More information will be available as we get closer to the event.
What is the dress code?
- Dress attire for the conference is business casual
What meals are served at Aurea Experience 18?
- Dinner on 12 November.
- Breakfast and lunch on 13 November.
Who do I contact for more information or if I have additional questions?
How do I register?
- Register via registration page: http://aurea.com/experience18/munich/.
- Once your registration is confirmed, you will receive an invitation to register for individual tracks.
Is there a limit to how many people can attend from one company?
- No, there is not! Send as many people as you can. The event will provide many learning and networking opportunities.
I’m not a Jive or CRM customer. May I attend?
- Aurea Experience 18 is largely focused on product updates and content associated with Jive and Aurea CRM. With that in mind, any Aurea customer is welcome to attend and learn more about these solutions.
How do I make hotel reservations?
- Phone at +49 89 2125 2700 or Email at email@example.com
Can I bring a guest?
- We are limiting the event activities to registered conference attendees. A badge is required for all event activities.
Venue and Transportation
Where is the hotel located?
- The conference venue is the Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski Munich.
- Address: Maximilianstraße 17, 80539 München, Germany
- Phone: 49 89 21250